What we do
The Accell Therapy devices are one of the safest forms of physical therapy available with multiple benefits.
An exciting new drug free therapy option available to your precious pets.
We are very excited to announce that we are offering a new treatment option for your pets. We are the first company in Auckland to offer treatments of this amazing, Massey University endorsed product.
What is it?
The Accell Therapy devices are one of the safest forms of physical therapy available. Utilising CVT, a three dimensional vibration therapy. This is delivered in the form of a therapy mat for your pet to lie on, a hand held unit and back pack harness.
How does it work?
• Increases circulation and lymphatic drainage.
• Relaxes muscle and increases nerve muscle.
• Increases joint mobility and wound healing.
• Relieves musculo-skeletal pain.
What is it used for?
• Post-operatively, through increased healing and reduced recovery times.
• Trauma/ accident patients, to reduce inflammation, bruising and contusions.
• As a behavioural tool, to reduce separation anxiety and in behavioural training.
• Alternative to cold therapy.
• Physical Therapy can help to manage pain, with programs designed to help the animals with conditions required to improve and maintain their musculoskeletal function.
• Early physical therapy intervention for animals following orthopaedic (joint) or neurological (spinal) surgery is being carried, to enhance recovery following surgery.
• Geriatric dogs can use a drug free option for arthritis management programs.
When can I book in?
We will be taking bookings from November 6th. We will be offering appointments on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 11:00, 11:30, 2:00 and 2:30.
How much does it cost?
• The first appointment will be $55 – this includes a nurse consult, set up of the equipment, training of your animal to accept the treatment and the treatment itself with both the mat and hand held unit.
• Follow up visits at $45 – this includes a nurse consult, set up of the equipment, training of your animal to accept the treatment and the treatment itself with both the mat and hand held unit. We will also be offering a concession card system where the 7th appointment will be free if you book and pay for the first 6 appointments in advance.
• Owner only mat hire at $30 – once your animal is used to the sensation of the mat, you can then hire the space and use of the bed to operate on your own. This does not include use of the hand held unit or a nurse to assist, although we will of course pop in to check on how you’re going.